“Healthy food challenge??”
“Are you sure it tastes good??”
These were some of the reactions when we asked around the office to see if anyone was willing to put themselves through a healthy food challenge for 10 days.
“You are what you eat” – Truth or Lie?
We partnered with Grain, a venture-backed food technology company based in Singapore, committed to providing healthier lunch options at your convenience. Although we have to admit that it took a little bit of coaxing, 11 brave Decathlonians finally rose to the challenge and resolved to ditch their ban mian, bak chor mee, mee goreng and prata for the next 10 (week)days.
With a office that is located in a vicinity that is never lacking in good local food, this challenge seemed to have upped to a whole new level. Nonetheless, our partner, Grain, has made it deliciously easy to get through the 10 days without succumbing to our unhealthy cravings. Most ideas and myths we had about healthy food were pretty much banished to infinity and beyond!
10 (week)days of lunch delivered by Grain to our office
No snacking in between meals
Watching our dinner diets
Lots of exercise in the week (at least 3 times)
To help all of us stay active during the week, we also organised 2 sessions of mass workouts before lunch, at our flagship store in Bedok! We had tons of fun, and here are some pictures to prove it. Don’t get too jealous 😉
Of course, no challenge is complete without hearing from the participants themselves. We’re here to encourage you to get on this healthy and sports lifestyle today! Check out our reviews here, talk to us to find out more about our experience, or pop by Grain’s website to check out their latest menu 🙂
The food was so good that we couldn’t stop raving!
Join our #DecathlonFamily today!
GIVEAWAY ALERT – GOOD THINGS MUST SHARE!
The good fellas at Grain are giving away a similar 10-day challenge. And because we know it’s always easier with a buddy, we’re extending this giveaway to your best bud too. You’re welcome.
Tip: Read this post very carefully, and follow the instructions over at our Facebook page for a chance to win !
Terms & Conditions:
– This contest is open and eligible to all residing in Singapore.
– Staff and family of Decathlon Singapore Pte Ltd are not eligible for the contest.
– Contest ends on 1 May 2016, 2359h. Winners will be contacted via Facebook. If a potential prize winner cannot be reached within seven (7) days, using the contact information provided at the time of entry, that potential prize winner shall forfeit the prize.
– Decathlon Singapore Pte Ltd reserves the right to change the terms of the contest at any time and replace the prize with a similar value.
– By participating in the contest, each entrant agrees to abide by these T&C, including all eligibility requirements, and understands that the results of the contest, as determined by Decathlon Singapore Pte Ltd, are final in all respects.